Revisit 16 Great Super Bowl Ads in Clio's Star-Studded New Series
Are you ready for some classic Super Bowl commercials?
Everyone loves the big-game spots on advertising's biggest night. And beginning Monday, Jan. 17, we'll be digging into 16 of them in a new Clio Awards series: "The Most Memorable Super Bowl Ads of All Time."
From Snickers to Pepsi, from Budweiser to Volkswagen, we'll revisit spots that have stood the test of time, and are celebrated as classics to this day. Hosted by Eli Manning, two-time Super Bowl champion with the New York Giants, the series will feature behind-the-scenes insights from ad-industry pros as well as hilarious analysis from a range of pop-culture observers.
See the episodes here, as they roll out:
Always 'Like a Girl,' From Online Viral Hit to Super Bowl Champion
The Sad, Somber Hilarity of Monster.com's 'When I Grow Up'
Chrysler and Eminem's Epic Salute to Detroit and Its Auto Industry
The Enduring Charm of Coke's Mean Joe Greene Ad
The Night Alexa Lost Her Voice but Spoke Louder Than Ever
Eli Manning on His NFL Ad and Those Sweet Dirty Dancing Moves
The NFL's Epic Super Bowl Ad That Was 100 Years in the Making
When Every Ad Was a #TideAd: How P&G Hijacked the Super Bowl
Nothing but Net: Jordan and Bird's Epic Showdown for McDonald's
How Reebok's Terry Tate Smashed His Way Into Super Bowl History
Cindy Crawford for Pepsi: Two Icons, One Perfect Super Bowl Ad
Budweiser's 'Puppy Love' ... the Cutest Super Bowl Ad Ever?
How Doritos and Mountain Dew Created a Rap Battle for the Ages
Betty White and Snickers: A Match Made in Super Bowl Heaven
Guests in the series include:
- Danny Robinson, Chief Creative Officer, The Martin Agency
- David Lubars, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer, BBDO
- Daymond John, CEO, FUBU, and talent on Shark Tank
- Eli Manning, Two-Time Super Bowl Champion Quarterback
- Eric Francisco, Entertainment Journalist, Inverse
- Fernando Machado, Chief Marketing Officer, Activision Blizzard
- Jai Rodriguez, Actor and Television Personality
- Judy John, Global Chief Creative Officer, Edelman
- Matt Wallaert, Behavioral Science Expert
- Michele Tafoya, NFL Sideline Reporter
- Rob Reilly, Global Chief Creative Officer, WPP
- Susan Credle, Global Chief Creative Officer, FCB
- Tiffany Rolfe, Global Chief Creative Officer, R/GA
- Tim Nudd, Editor in Chief, Clio Awards and Muse by Clio
- Tyler Cameron, Television Personality & Model
- Yamaneika Saunders, Comedian & Writer
So, join us Monday—and for the next four weeks, leading up to Super Bowl LVI—as we travel back in time for an entertaining look at some of the greatest Super Bowl spots ever made.