Chrysler and Eminem's Epic Salute to Detroit and Its Auto Industry
A look back at W+K's 2011 spot 'Born of Fire'
It remains one of the most powerful films ever aired on the Super Bowl—the two-minute "Born of Fire" spot from Wieden+Kennedy for Chrysler, featuring Eminem and a cast of Detroit locals defiantly putting the U.S. automotive industry back on the map. In our latest Super Bowl Classics video, we revisit the 2011 masterpiece to learn the origins of the anthem as well as its remarkable legacy.
- Susan Credle, Global Chief Creative Officer, FCB
- Rob Reilly, Global Chief Creative Officer, WPP
- Daymond John, CEO, FUBU and The Shark Group
- Matt Wallaert, Behavioral Science Expert
- Tim Nudd, Editor in Chief, Clio Awards and Muse by Clio
See more episodes of our series below: