When Every Ad Was a #TideAd: How P&G Hijacked the Super Bowl
Inside Saatchi's clever crowd pleaser from 2018
Talk about a big idea—a Super Bowl campaign that could take over all the other commercials during the game. Procter & Gamble's Tide managed just that in 2018 with "It's a Tide Ad," which used a clever insight to make the most audacious land grab in Super Bowl history. Revisit the work with our panel of experts in the video above.
- Rob Reilly, Global Chief Officer, WPP
- Tim Nudd, Editor in Chief, Clio Awards and Muse by Clio
- Fernando Machado, Chief Marketing Officer, Activision Blizzard
- Susan Credle, Global Chief Creative Officer, FCB
- Matt Wallaert, Behavioral Science Expert
Check out more Super Bowl Classics below.