Eli Manning on His NFL Ad and Those Sweet Dirty Dancing Moves
Eli Manning had never done any sort of choreographed touchdown celebration in his career, and he isn't exactly Johnny Castle, either. Yet he was the perfect choice, along with Odell Beckham Jr., when the NFL picked two players to star in a Super Bowl commercial announcing the return of touchdown celebrations to the league. In our latest episode looking back at Super Bowl classics, Eli tells us all about the making of the 2018 spot—which endeared him not only to Super Bowl viewers but, amazingly, to Patriots and Eagles fans as well.
- Michele Tafoya, NFL Sideline Reporter
- Danny Robinson, Chief Creative Officer, The Martin Agency
- Tiffany Rolfe, Global Chief Creative Officer, R/GA
- Tim Nudd, Editor in Chief, Clio Awards and Muse by Clio
- Eli Manning, Former NFL Quarterback
- Tyler Cameron, Television Personality & Model
Check out more Super Bowl Classics below.