Cindy Crawford for Pepsi: Two Icons, One Perfect Super Bowl Ad
Celebrity endorsements are a dime a dozen in Super Bowl commercials, but few have stood the test of time quite like Cindy Crawford's 1992 "New Can" spot for Pepsi. In our latest look back at classic Super Bowl spots, we revisit the supermodel's legendary pitch—one of advertising's greatest misdirects of all time. And to think, it could have been a Macaulay Culkin commercial!
- Tyler Cameron, Television Personality & Model
- Jai Rodriguez, Actor and Television Personality
- Susan Credle, Global Chief Creative Officer, FCB
- Eric Francisco, Entertainment Journalist, Inverse
- Tiffany Rolfe, Global Chief Creative Officer, R/GA
- Tim Nudd, Editor in Chief, Clio Awards and Muse by Clio
- Michele Tafoya, NFL Sideline Reporter
Check out more Super Bowl classics below.
Pepsi "New Can"
Agency: BBDO New York
Director: Joe Pytka