The NFL's Epic Super Bowl Ad That Was 100 Years in the Making
The NFL celebrated its 100th birthday in epic fashion in its 2019 Super Bowl commercial, which featured more than 40 players—legends and modern stars—taking part in a fantastically choreographed scrum of tackle football. In our latest trip back in time to look at classic Super Bowl work, we revisit 72andSunny and director Peter Berg's celebrated spot that lived up to the hype—for casual fans and diehards alike.
- Tyler Cameron, Television Personality and Model
- Yamaneika Saunders, Comedian and Writer
- David Lubars, Chairman/Chief Creative Officer, BBDO
- Tim Nudd, Editor in Chief, Clio Awards and Muse by Clio
- Michele Tafoya, NFL Sideline Reporter
- Eli Manning, Former NFL Quarterback
Check out more Super Bowl Classics below.