Nothing but Net: Jordan and Bird's Epic Showdown for McDonald's
Inside the greatest game of H.O.R.S.E. ever
Great rivalries make for epic entertainment. And few Super Bowl commercials have been as epic as the larger-than-life game of H.O.R.S.E. played by Michael Jordan and Larry Bird for a McDonald's Big Mac in 1993. In our latest look back at memorable Super Bowl spots, we explore the Leo Burnett commercial whose legacy includes a catchphrase and a feature film—not to mention millions of smiling viewers.
- Tim Nudd, Editor in Chief, Clio Awards and Muse by Clio
- Eric Francisco, Entertainment Journalist, Inverse
- Michele Tafoya, NFL Sideline Reporter
- Judy John, Global Chief Creative Officer, Edelman
- Daymond John, CEO, FUBU and The Shark Group
- Tyler Cameron, Television Personality & Model
Check out more Super Bowl classics below.