Nothing but Net: Jordan and Bird's Epic Showdown for McDonald's
Great rivalries make for epic entertainment. And few Super Bowl commercials have been as epic as the larger-than-life game of H.O.R.S.E. played by Michael Jordan and Larry Bird for a McDonald's Big Mac in 1993. In our latest look back at memorable Super Bowl spots, we explore the Leo Burnett commercial whose legacy includes a catchphrase and a feature film—not to mention millions of smiling viewers.
- Tim Nudd, Editor in Chief, Clio Awards and Muse by Clio
- Eric Francisco, Entertainment Journalist, Inverse
- Michele Tafoya, NFL Sideline Reporter
- Judy John, Global Chief Creative Officer, Edelman
- Daymond John, CEO, FUBU and The Shark Group
- Tyler Cameron, Television Personality & Model
Check out more Super Bowl classics below.