Join the Super Clio Jury for an In-Game Super Bowl Reddit AMA
UPDATE: Here is the link to tonight's AMA: https://redd.it/srum79
The Super Bowl is always advertising's biggest night. And this year, we're celebrating by expanding the Super Clio jury—the group of industry and pop-culture luminaries who decide the best ad of the game each year—and bringing them to Reddit for an AMA (Ask Me Anything) during the telecast.
Here's the full list of 2022 Super Clio jurors:
- Adam Harter, SVP, Media, Sports & Entertainment, Pepsi Beverages N.A.
- Amy Ferguson, CCO, TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
- Danny Robinson, CCO, The Martin Agency
- David Lubars, Chairman/CEO, BBDO
- Daymond John, CEO FUBU & Talent on Shark Tank
- Fernando Machado, CMO, Activision Blizzard
- Gary Vaynerchuck, Chairman/CEO, VaynerX/VaynerMedia
- Glenn Cole, Founder/Chairman, 72andSunny
- John Koller, CMO, Hard Rock Digital
- Judy John, Global CCO, Edelman
- Keith Cartwright, Founder/CCO, Cartwright
- Liz Taylor, Global CCO, Ogilvy
- Mark Cuban, Owner, Dallas Mavericks
- Menno Kluin, U.S. CCO, dentsu Creative
- Omid Farhang, Founder, Majority
- Rob Reilly, Global CCO, WPP
- Roxy Young, CMO, Reddit
- Shayne Millington, Co-CCO, McCann New York
- Susan Credle, Global CCO, FCB
- Tiffany Rolfe, Global CCO, R/GA
- Tim Nudd, Editor in Chief, Clio Awards and Muse by Clio
During the AMA, we'll be discussing creativity in advertising, what goes into making a successful Super Bowl commercial, and how we're judging the national ads that air in between touchdowns to determine a winner. Please stop by and ask us anything!
And at the end of the night, we'll pick the best ad of the game—winner of the Super Clio, which is a supersized Clio the exact height of the Lombardi Trophy.
Visit the Super Clio site to learn more about the jurors and to see past winners. And please join us on Reddit during Sunday's game for the AMA!