Great marketing is about creating moments that matter to your customers. Moments that increase engagement, spark a conversation, and build a lasting relationship. Moments that reach them personally, whoever they are, wherever they go. Salesforce gives creators the tools to understand who their customers really are. Get started now.
As Covid-19 caused job losses on a historic scale, few employment resources have been as critical to as many people as LinkedIn. On this final episode of On Brand for 2020, chief marketing and communications officer Mel Selcher tells us what this remarkable time has been like inside LinkedIn, how its new brand campaign reflects the tenor of the times, and how the platform's efforts over many years to make a more emotional (not just functional) connection with users is really paying dividends now.
• 1:40 - How WFH has been going for Mel and her team.
• 4:36 - A look at LinkedIn's new brand campaign that launched in October.
• 9:48 - The platform's use of influencers in the #OpenToWork campaign.
• 14:15 - How the existing tagline, "We're all in this together," fits into today's LinkedIn brand.
• 16:39 - LinkedIn's self-perception as a social network.
• 19:01 - What 2021 looks like for LinkedIn.
This is our final On Brand episode of 2020. See all the episodes here. We will be continuing the series in 2021, in a somewhat different form. If you're a brand marketer who'd like to take part, please get in touch.