Great marketing is about creating moments that matter to your customers. Moments that increase engagement, spark a conversation, and build a lasting relationship. Moments that reach them personally, whoever they are, wherever they go. Salesforce gives creators the tools to understand who their customers really are. Get started now.
The Covid-19 pandemic has been a major test of the true strength of company values across all sorts of industries. At Salesforce, its four main pillars—trust, customer success, innovation and equality—have formed the foundation of how the CRM giant has responded, internally and externally, to the extraordinary pressures of the time. On this week's episode of On Brand, we talk to CMO Stephanie Buscemi about how Salesforce—which is also On Brand's presenting partner—immediately started innovating to help its customers weather the storm, and how it's supplemented that critical product conversation with the human touch, including a leadership video series to keep the industry informed and inspired.
• 1:28 - How WFH is going for Stephanie and her team.
• 6:49 - Salesforce's immediate response to the pandemic, and how it evolved over time.
• 11:09 - Inside the new Salesforce products Salesforce Cares and Work.com.
• 15:06 - Stephanie explains the "Leading Through Change" video series.
• 19:12 - Why Salesforce has partnered with TV networks including NBC and BET in pursuit of social good and racial justice.
• 21:34 - Stephanie's advice for brands heading down the path of digital transformation.
• 25:11 - Brands that Stephanie believes have been very strong during Covid.
• 27:27 - What the next 6-12 months look like for Salesforce and the industry.
Every Thursday at 4 p.m., Clio president Nicole Purcell and I chat with top brand marketers—most of whom are still working from home—about the value of creativity, what they want from their agency and solution partners, how they're shepherding their brands through Covid and beyond, and more. See all the On Brand episodes here.
If you're a brand marketer who'd like to take part in the series, please get in touch.